The Start of the Years: Curriculum Choices
- Recommendations for Faith Formation
- Our curriculum 2012-13
- Our curriculum 2013-14
- Our curriculum 2014-15
- Our curriculum 2015-16 and First Day of School
- Our curriculum 2016-17
- I did not write about our 2017-18 curriculum, but I did document our First Day of School.
- Our curriculum for 2018-19
The End of the Years: Completion
- 2011-12--When I taught preschool to a 4-year-old and 2-year-old and had a baby in March!
- 2012-13--When I taught Kindergarten with a 3- and 1-year-old tagging along!
- 2013-14--When I taught 1st grade, Pre-K to my 4-year-old, with a 2-year-old tagging along, and had a baby in January! (This year we did not do an official end-of-year ceremony because we ended school the week of Easter before dashing off to Biltmore House and Hilton Head.)
- I did not write a conclusion blog for 2014-15--When I taught 2nd grade and Kindergarten, with 3- and 1-year-olds tagging along, and I had a baby in July!
- I did not write a conclusion blog for 2015-16--When I taught 3rd grade and 1st grade, with 4- and 2-year-olds plus a baby tagging along!
- 2016-17 and an Academic Year in Review--When I taught 4th grade, 2nd grade, and Kindergarten, with 3- and 1-year-olds tagging along, and I had a baby in August!
- 2017-18--When I taught 5th grade, 3rd grade, and 1st grade, with 5- and 2-year-olds and a baby tagging along!