Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Space-Time Continuum

I think there is some kind of problem, glitch, or tear in the space-time-continuum.

All I know is that I received notification through Facebook of my upcoming high-school reunion. As I was logging in, I was thinking, 'Wow. I wonder what all those folks are doing ten years after graduation. Time sure flies."

Yeah.

Well, make that twenty years.

It is my twenty-year high-school reunion.

TWENTY.

Previously, I had the perception that old people went to their twenty-year high-school reunions.

Now I know that there is some kind of problem, glitch, or tear in the space-time continuum. Probably this will hit the news soon. Watch for a press release from NASA or the NSA. But you heard it here first!

EDITED . . . because I just realized that my parents graduated high-school between forty and fifty years ago. My brain has just melted down. Does not compute, does not compute . . .

1 comment: