Friday, August 24, 2012

Dancing Party

One night when I wasn't here after dinner, Chris invented the "Dancing Party," which is when we put on YouTube videos of music and the kids dance. Daddies invent the neatest stuff, don't they? I can't help but be cheered when I watch the children in their carefree jubilation.

Tonight the children put on tights and socks in order to slip and slide better on the wood floors.



Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"



"That's Amore," which is the current song I have to hear performed most often by the children every day.



"Where's Matt?"


"The Chicken Dance" as taught on the Lawrence Welk show--the funniest video if you watch only one!

Note at the end of the video that Margaret (17 months) lifts her dress and signs POTTY to me. I've been very casual about infant potty training (as it's often called) this time around and she's been happily informing me of matters--usually in time for me to take her to the potty--for months. I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute videos. Family time is so precious!

    ReplyDelete