Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glory Stories CDs

I recently bought the children our first Glory Stories CD. These are CDs geared toward children that each tell the lives of two saints and are produced by a family local to us, incidentally. We've met them and their eight-so-far children and they are lovely people.


I bought the CD of St. Juan Diego to play for the children on his feast day (December 9) and Our Lady of Guadalupe (Dec. 12). I now want to recommend to Catholic families these story CDs , which are well done, seem professional, and are highly entertaining, as well as edifying. John requested to listen to the CD several more times on Friday, then again first thing on Saturday morning. In the above photo, he is eating his breakfast while standing on a stool right beneath the kitchen CD player because he had such rapt interest, he wouldn't even simply eat at the kitchen table while listening.

3 comments:

  1. I second that (well, third!). The CD's are beautifully done---we have 4 and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on these for several months. Thanks for the review! I was thinking for the kids' second stocking stuffing (first being St. Nicholas, lol). I wish more of them were available as MP3, though...

    ReplyDelete