Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Guardian Angels Further at Work

We already know that Mary has one of the most agile guardian angels around, but now I wonder: do guardian angels take an interest in preventing little girls from doing especially naughty behavior? This morning I discovered that keeping the pens all in one spot on the top of the refrigerator is no longer sufficient. Because, hey, if you're two and you have a spare two minutes to yourself, you might as well climb up the cupboards using the sheer strength of your toes (no chair or stool needed), mount the counter top, then scale the side of the refrigerator to see what's up there . . .

Note how Mary wrote on all my lists, but she kept her marks very neat and orderly. So far, I have found no marks from the permanent Sharpie pen on any other surface, just my papers.

It got me wondering if either her or my guardian angel interceded to keep her graffiti contained!

Sisters in pajamas

2 comments: