Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Black So Vile

Even though I vacuum my carpets weekly . . .

even though they are vacuumed every other week by the housecleaners' super-sucking, professional grade vacuums (including the day prior) . . .

when I used a wet vacuum on my seemingly clean white carpets, which have lived for three-and-a-half years through one cat, two babies with severe spit-up, and two potty training toddlers, the rinse water was so black, so vile, that the photograph I took for my husband simply cannot be shared here.

So this is my Public Service Announcement to wet vac your carpets, ladies of the world!

2 comments:

  1. We find the same thing every time we do ours. Makes you feel like you're living in squalor, doesn't it? Sometimes I long for hardwood (or something similar) floors....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the shoes more than the spit up, I would venture!!!

    ReplyDelete