Friday, November 19, 2010

Our Calendar Boy

Today we received a free calendar from our local Belmont Abbey. I almost didn't open the envelope because I really don't need yet another free calendar. I have calendars in the kitchen, the bedrooms, all over the place . . .


But I did open it and flipped it open to the middle . . . do you recognize this child? That's our John!

The April photo is of the Belmont Abbey Easter egg hunt, which I posted about on this very blog. I think this is so much fun!

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome!

    I'm surprised you have so many free calendars already...our first just arrived in the mail today (and we could have used one weeks ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I love this!!! I have not received any free calendars yet, but I am sure they are coming. Great photo of John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great -- this is one calendar you will definitely keep! (I have so many "free' calendars, mainly animal-oriented, that recently I offered ten on Freecycle, and they were rehomed virtually immediately ..and I probably could have placed 100 more ..and the one I saved was, yesterday, joined by another.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!!! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete