Friday, October 23, 2009

Room at the Inn Banquet 2009

Last night we attended the Room at the Inn annual banquet, our second year attending together.

John stayed home (and had crazy fun) with a sitter and we took Mary with us. She came last year too . . . because I was about seven months pregnant at the time!


Mary really enjoyed the food, eating quite a few tomatoes, bites of cucumber, and wild rice. She even enjoyed the lemons from our glasses of water!
Mary was too old to be an easy lap baby, so Chris and I took turns letting her walk in the hallway while trailing after her. The door into the ballroom was open, so the parents could still watch the presentation, for the most part. All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening for a fantsastic cause!

4 comments:

  1. Mary looks so much like John in the last photo! I don't usually see it that strongly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie: Thanks! I recently found an old stash of skirts that haven't fit me since before I became pregnant with John! And now they fit! It was like going on a shopping spree for free.

    ReplyDelete