Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun Tuesday

Sometimes when Chris is out of town, I try to have a fun, relaxing day in which I'm not very productive in order to minimize tantrums on John's part--and on mine! And with John sick with a cold today and already behaving like a stinker, I don't want to create more opportunities for trouble.
Today we took a walk, baked cookies, watched a construction DVD, and found an exciting moth outside that is just like the moth featured in our current library book, I Love Bugs!


Then we spent time in our bonus room / future school room.

Future mathematician.

Last week I created a new bean bag and pillow area in the corner for jumping and squishing and generally getting out energy.



I know I'm taking too many photos with my new iPhone because John is now running around with a toy phone pretending to take photos, then "showing" them to me, saying, "This is a really nice picture. Oh, look at this one!" The quality isn't as good our digital camera, but I often miss photos because I don't carry around the camera with me. It's a trade off: fewer but higher quality photos versus more but lower quality photos.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have SO many photos on my iPhone now, it's ridiculous. :)

    ReplyDelete