Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mama Cooked Dinner!

Mama made dinner last night! I think this is the second time since John was born--lo, those eight and a half weeks ago--that I've cooked dinner. I was able to do so because I just purchased a Maya Wrap. I know that both the mama and the baby have to learn how to use any given sling, but John and I had not been having much luck with my first three types of slings. I think that John likes the Maya Wrap better than the others. It is lightweight, so doesn't make him sweat. It is adjustable in innumerable ways. It can hold my baby into toddlerhood. I will be able to do even more once I can wear John on my back because I really should not get that close to our stove top with the sling's tail hanging down.



When I asked Chris to take a photo documenting my cooking dinner, he pointed out, "Nobody took a photo of the 150 meals I've cooked since John was born!" So true, so true. Chris has cooked virtually every breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me during the last eight weeks. So, please join me in three cheers for Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment