Thursday, February 1, 2007

Two Nights in a Row!

On Wednesday night, I managed for the second night in a row to cook dinner! I wore John in my Maya Wrap and made braised pork chops with apples (for Chris), a soy burger (what Chris calls my "hockey pucks" for me), roasted red potatoes, and broccoli and red bell peppers with butter breadcrumb sauce. I'm on a roll!

John has doubled his birth weight in eight weeks. Here is a photo of our chubby boy sleeping:



Chris put a thermometer in the master bedroom to prove to me what temperature it is at any given time. During pregnancy, I knew that I felt artificially overheated all the time. Now, I still am plagued by hot flashes, apparently because of lactation hormones. I usually think the master bedroom is extremely and unpleasantly warm. Sometimes I've even accused Chris of turning up the thermostat beyond 68 to 80-something!


No comments:

Post a Comment