Saturday, July 7, 2018

Thank You All, Readers!

"And we know that to them that love God, all things work together unto good . . ." (Romans 8:28).

God works all things together unto good and I am making lemonade out of lemons!

Thanks to those who left supportive and encouraging comments on my last Friday blog post, and those who emailed me or spoke to me privately.

I've been struggling with frustration, exhaustion from managing the children's overnight wakings alone while my husband is gone for eleven days, and, I think honestly, some spiritual harassment. (Lest you think I sound like a loon, Catholicism teaches that demons are just as real as angels, since they are simply fallen/disobedient angels. Our culture seems to have ease about believing in angels and their good presence and influence in our lives, yet to reject as crazy the belief in demons and their evil presence and influence in our lives.)

Note to future self: Don't get out of bed, walk downstairs, and write on the blog at 3:00 a.m. Just don't.

Anyway, I'm deeply touched to learn of numerous of you who read my blog, people whom I never knew existed. I'm truly very moved. 

I've published the series of four planning posts that I had felt compelled to take down as worthless straw.


2 comments:

  1. Well done, Katherine! Praying for you and the family.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine,

    I'm another regular reader whom you didn't know exists! :-) Just wanted to say hello and to tell you that I really enjoy your blog! Your family is beautiful! My husband and I are expecting #10 in September (my oldest is 15), we homeschool, attend the Latin Mass exclusively and live in Southern Maryland. Please keep the blog going! You inspire me in my journey of mothering a large family. I think you are doing great!

    God Bless,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete