Saturday, July 26, 2014

Altar Boy Camp Day 3

Lavabo

Orate fratres

John said the third day of altar boy camp was the best ever. I'm just glad to have the gentlemen home--I missed them!

Apparently I wasn't the only one. Despite the very frequent bickering in day-to-day life, John and his sister Mary sent each other various love notes, passed through me with instructions to hide them here or there for later discovery.

"Deer Mary, I miss you Mary. See you on Friday."

"I love you John Lauer. Can I have your friendship"

"I love you John. Can you be my friend and can you also be my brother? I love you."





MELT MY MAMA'S HEART!

6 comments:

  1. Those notes really melted my heart! How beautiful and how lovely! Definitely worth keeping in their baby books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Cute! I'm glad he had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those notes are the most adorable thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, those notes are just the sweetest. I love that they have such a strong brother-sister bond. So precious!

    ReplyDelete