Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This 40th Anniversary is a Dark Day

Click here to read a brief article about the creepiest abortion advertisement ever.

It is so creepy, I can't shake the feeling that I am literally staring at someone possessed by Satan--I am not kidding. I am in tears and feel sick to my stomach.

Even though the legitimate journalistic source of LifeSiteNews stated in the article that this is not a spoof, I could not believe it. Nothing like this could be real. So I went to the source website and it does appear to be real--unless some pro-life organization actually invented an entire organization, got famous Hollywood actors to participate in it, and built a whole sham website for it.

9 comments:

  1. I thought the SAME thing. Pure creepy and evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Definitely creepy and evil, and if those words hadn't already been put to it, I'm not sure I could actually come up with any. My brain is still stuck on, "Whaaat??" Seriously. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beyond creepy and I have googled to see if in fact it was not real, and everthing I found, shows it is. Really sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad. No doubt men like the one in the ad would rather celebrate R v W than actually protect and support women by being faithful husbands and fathers. That's a lot harder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creepy. And then there is this gem that was put out today: http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/

    evil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine: I read that article and think that at least the woman has integrity. I have come across very few people in support of abortion who will readily admit that the baby is a human life but that some lives have more value than others. I appreciate speaking in honest terms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly sickening! I feel so sick to my stomach watching this. What a dark world we live in. I can't wait for Jesus to come back to restore this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article is wonderful and useful, I believe:

    http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/why-my-support-for-abortion-was-based-on-loveand-lies

    ReplyDelete