Saturday, January 19, 2013

Joseph Day 4



Joseph snuggled in my lap while I read: He's so small, he's about twice the size of my paperback! 


It's rare that Joseph tolerates being set down (not that I blame him!), but occasionally I can snuggle him for a few minutes in the Boppy pillow (that has gone through various babies since his cousin who turns 13 this week!--I just bought a new removable cover for it).


Mama, it's cold when you change my outfit! I'm a skinny little guy!


What a boy!



Crack of dawn holding session between Sister Mary and Brother Joseph


Mary: "I wonder when God will send us a girl baby."

Mama: "I don't know when He might send us a girl!"

Mary: "I hope he sends us a girl baby tomorrow."

8 comments:

  1. These pictures are beyond words precious!!! What a beautiful family you have! And I love his name too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a little Lauer already! That precious little face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sad pathetic pouty lip. I can't figure out which one of your kids he most looks like- do you have any guesses? He sort of is his own person. Super cute & soft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like the Willa Cather book? I have it, as you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh he is so cute and the newborn clothes are big on him! Precious moments and they don't last. I can't believe how much the time has flown with Baruch, even though I have been savoring the moments like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine: This is one of my favorite books. Love that Willa Cather. This is my second or third read of this one.

    I think Joseph looks most like John.

    ReplyDelete