Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sonogram of Unnamed Baby #4!

As previously advertised, below are sonograms of our seemingly healthy 23-week baby boy or girl!

Face shot, face on left looking straight at camera 

Spine as seen from side angle 

Hand by head 

EDIT: I removed the picture of the baby's thighs! Because we haven't ever found out the gender in advance, that wasn't even on my radar. I had asked my husband to scan in just the photo of the baby's face but, when he scanned all four, I decided to post them all. Might as well! It didn't even cross my mind that others would analyze the thighs sonogram for the tell-tale sign! Of course, that is fine: if I had any experience in how to read an ultrasound for gender, I'd study someone else's posted ultrasound too! But since I've never had the obstetrician show me, I actually don't know what exactly to look for. And now I've had at least four friends with guesses as to gender and I feel all befuddled because I have to wait four more months to find out. I think waiting this time will be the hardest ever for me! 

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, if your "thigh" picture is also picturing what I think it is then I think I know what you are having, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! And I think I concur with Jamie's comment above! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I want to know what you think you see... I have an opinion. Guess we'll have to wait another 4+ months to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What joyous pictures!! I am soooo excited for you! Can't wait to hold him/ her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really wonderful. Congratulations. I'm so excited for you! My guess is BOY for what it's worth. I know you'd be delighted with either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had our US recently as well. And like you we don't find out. But we told the tech that our son really wants a brother because his two sisters are just too rough for him. She then looked in that area, but didn't really give us any clues. My husband swears he saw a lack of male parts and I'm convinced I saw them. So, like you, we will just have to wait and see. I LOVE the reward of hearing for the first time after all the hard work of labor "It's a boy/girl"

    ReplyDelete