Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Virus Going Around

Last night it was dark and rainy out, I was very fatigued, and I felt like my eyeballs were covered in sand. It must have been bedtime, so I got the kids and I dressed in pajamas. Then I glanced at a clock.

It was 6:22 p.m. Oops.

After the kids were asleep, I unintentionally fell asleep on the couch by 8:30. Chris came down to tell me about something he saw advertised and I fell back asleep right in the middle of his talking. (I think that two new leather chairs might be showing up on our doorstep! Ha ha!) I gave up the fight and was in bed by nine.

This morning I have a sore throat and feel "off" and a little dizzy. I'm worried because I'm hearing reports from friends of a nasty virus zooming through our city and actually all over the country. Flu-like symptoms, vomiting, seriously weak muscles, chest tightness, hair that hurts, etc. We're not having any guests for Thanksgiving, which I was regretting, but now I'm glad there are low expectations in case we get sick.

All I know is that I'm going to get moving on cooking today in hopes of getting a lot done early.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Katherine! I hope you don't get sick. I'm struggling right now so much. This has been the scariest/toughest illness I have had in a while. Prayers for you to feel better- fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I hope you don't succumb to something so awful sounding!

    ReplyDelete