Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saturday in Atlanta

This weekend we buzzed to Atlanta to see some parenting talks given by Dr. Ray Guarendi. I took Mary and met my friend Elaine for the first talk in the morning, given to a group of Catholic homeschoolers. I liked it so much that, even though I wasn't planning to attend his second talk, Chris and I went together to his evening talk given to Catholics (but not necessarily home schoolers)--and Elaine sent her husband to join us as well! John got to stay with Grandmom and Pop-Pops for the evening where he had a great time.

In the afternoon we went to feed ducks at Stone Mountain Park. Here John is "taking a picture" of me taking a picture of him.
John and Pop-Pops waded in this shallow pool of water.


Then we found some ducks to feed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I want to know more about the session with Dr. Guarnedi for HS families. I so want his books! We could use them; our 3 year old has really been trying everyone's patience, especially my husband's and as my mother used to say, "I don't like (y)our tone!" We would never talk to each other that way, yet with him a certain edge creeps into our voices!

    ReplyDelete