Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Foiled Again

This morning John, once again, found the baking chocolate in the pantry and began begging to eat it. I explained that it is baking chocolate, it doesn't taste sweet, it's not good to eat. Of course, he didn't understand. I thought, "I'll just stop arguing about this." I said, "Honey, go ahead and try it if you want. I don't think you'll like it."

Well, the child foiled me again because he did indeed like it and ate the entire cube of baking chocolate with relish. And that's all he had for breakfast!

6 comments:

  1. Well, hey, chocolate has all those healthy antioxidants in it, doesn't it? Sounds like a good breakfast to me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! funny - :)
    but i was picturing the powdered cho - i can't imagine him liking that :)

    my bro and i when we were young found some in the cupboard [powdered] and thought it was nestle Quik-ish [hey, it *said* hershey's!!]. boy! was that a shocker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, chocolate for breakfast...kid after my own heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without the sugar, chocolate is a great breakfast! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete