Saturday, June 27, 2009

Coat or Jacket?

Yesterday John kept throwing mysterious fits about wanting "my coat!" It's 90 degrees here and I didn't know what he was talking about. Then I realized that a couple of days earlier he had discovered dust jackets on books ("honey, those are dust jackets") which he would remove and wrap around his body. I forbid such playing because it wrinkled and tore my dust jackets. So John was spying a dust jacket on a book high on a shelf and throwing a tantrum for his "coat."

3 comments:

  1. That is funny...Ben was throwing a tantrum for his coat. He will do anything to go "bye bye" and he knows shoes and coat mean we are leaving....and since he already had shoes on he was insisting on his coat so that I would take him out LOL...His plan failed ;)

    ReplyDelete