Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ice Skating Field Trip

On Tuesday, quite a few homeschooling families got together for a field trip to a local ice skating rink. Grampa and Daddy took the three children while I stayed home with napping Joseph . . . meaning I was nearly alone in my own home! An eerie feeling! I caught up on wrapping Christmas gifts, doing some prep cooking for Christmas Eve dinner, and cleaning the kitchen--we are going on ten weeks with a broken dishwasher, but think we have finished wrangling out the problem with the warranty company. Phew!

Pals!


John


Mary






















A troop of boys skating in a line


Bored with the walker-thingy?




















Hot cocoa


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing all the kiddos today! It was a blast. -Emiliann W

    ReplyDelete