I'd like to draw attention to a wonderful blog post written over at Catholic Sistas . . .
Based on everything I have learned in nearly eight years of parenting, still fairly early in our journey but starting to develop some wisdom, I say this article is right on.
In summary, the author's ten points are:
1. Surrender to motherhood.
2. Keep outside distractions to a minimum.
3. Pray with your children and as a family throughout the day.
4. Learn about God and His Roman Catholic Church daily.
5. Keep a balance in work and prayer but work is very important.
6. Silence is golden.
7. Sleep is important.
8. Meals are important.
9. Discipline is key.
10. Teach your children to have a servant's heart.
I hope that is enticing enough to direct you to click on over to the original article!