Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Assistant Teacher

Last night, we came in from a family walk and headed upstairs to get the children ready for bed.

Mary (all of 5-1/2) informed me, "Mama, I'll be up in a few minutes. I have to finish something."

When she joined us for bath time, she let me know breezily--as one teacher to another--"I have Margaret's school ready for tomorrow."


I found this worksheet waiting for me in the kitchen this morning. Mary has been making such worksheets to learn letters, shapes, and numbers for weeks now, and Margaret (3) completes them with her dutifully. The preschooler is really getting actual teaching from the Kindergartener!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Gabriela was helping Annalise do math worksheets the other day. That works out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Agnes makes coloring books for Estella. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! This would make a momma's heart melt.

    ReplyDelete