Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mommy-Daughter Outing

Mary and I went on a mommy-daughter outing in search of a princess tiara for her All Saints' costume. (No success, I think we're going to make one.) Oh my, did she blossom with the one-on-one time.


Milestone: See who isn't there? Joseph! First time I've left him (napping the whole time I was gone). I don't like to leave my babies till they start to eat some solids, and I have found so far that they can't really be soothed by Daddy until they are weaned, so more like a year and a half old. I thank God that, for now, I have the luxury to be able to carry my babies around with me for so long.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty picture!

    I have found cheap but useful for one day til they break tiaras at the dollar store. The other day at the Osh Kosh store I found tiaras (pretty ones) that are made of sturdy fabric with sequins. These cost a bit more but have lasting potential.

    HTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiaras... I've ordered from birthdayexpress.com, oriental trading has them too. Any party store also probably would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party City had plenty but Mary declared them all too uncomfortable to wear. :) So, we're going to try make one out of cardboard and plastic gemstones.

    ReplyDelete