Saturday, April 21, 2012

Carter-Kennedy Wedding

While I was in California following my mom's death, Chris took John and Mary to a wedding at our former parish in Atlanta, which we had planned to do as a family. The children had the best time ever and John is still talking about the boy with whom he made fast friends. [Fabulous and amazing photos taken by the lovely Sarah Hodges!]



It seems Mary rolled around in bugs and woke up with 50 bites of some kind. No harm done in the long run.




My having taken Margaret with me to California, Mary missed her baby sister so much that she renamed her baby doll "Margaret." At the wedding, she found a baby to "love" and "help."





Two rounds of laundry done by Grandmom and me and I am still trying to get out all the grass stains in John's Mass clothing.



2 comments:

  1. Photo credit would be nice. :) Oh, and lmk if you want the original size photos!
    How sweet John is still talking about Soren! They really had a great time together! It's so fun to have kids that are old enough to "make friends"! I wish you guys still lived around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I had the same thought about laundry and grass stains when i saw the hill rolling!! I think I even made a comment to Chris about it! Ughhh - hope his stuff isn't ruined. Boys, boys.

    ReplyDelete