Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello Again

We experienced a break in our regularly scheduled programming as a yucky illness swept through our household last week. Everyone but the baby has now had it--and I don't think she'll get sick--so now I pray we'll be healthy for a while.


Mary (3) drew me this treasured picture today: Mama (that's me!) and three babies. So cute!


Chris has been telling me for days that Margaret is now saying 'dada.' Today he took these two videos as evidence. Even if it is hard to hear the 'dada,' at least you can see sweet Margaret in action.



One thing I know for sure: Margaret is now standing! She's been cruising faster and faster and, a couple of days ago, between transferring between pieces of furniture. Then today was apparently The Day for Standing. Chris and I separately witnessed many times today when Margaret stood by herself for a couple of seconds and we told each other about it at the dinner table. Then during family Rosary, we watched Margaret standing alone numerous times for as long as ten seconds! Margaret was plumped up with baby pride, all of us watching were laughing with delight, and it was hard to concentrate on our prayers. Even the third time around, I still think it's amazing to see a baby learning to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment