Tuesday, December 20, 2011

E-Z Foldz Folding Step Stool

We may have found The Stool. The One. Possibly the last stool we'll ever buy.


As parents of small children, we have bought many, many step stools. Little ones need stools in bathrooms and in the kitchen. We've tried wooden ones to look classy, ones with rubber feet so they don't slip, two-step stools and one-step ones, and on and on. Stools are too tall or too short. They flip over. They're too heavy or too flimsy.

Then a while back we were at a doctor's office and we discovered a folding stool in the bathroom. We'd never seen a folding stool and thought it was pretty great.

I searched online and found the E-Z Foldz Folding Step Stool at For Small Hands. This stool can hold up to 300 pounds, whereas many on the market can hold only the weight of a preschooler. This stool folds with the flick of a wrist (even my 3-year-old can do it) to two inches wide.

All of this for $14! Trust me, we've spent more on stools before that didn't work out for us at all.

We've been using this stool for weeks and, I've got to say, if it's possible to love a stool, I love this stool. I plan to replace our bathroom stools with this type next.

1 comment:

  1. We have 2 of these. I love them! Sadly I have to keep one for me in the kitchen because I'm not tall!

    ReplyDelete