Monday, June 13, 2011

Delicious White Food

I try not to go on and on about John's picky/limited eating anymore. But those of you who have followed the saga since he was six months old or who have a picky eater of your own will appreciate this comment:

The kids and I had come home from the grocery store, where I had bought us bakery treats, as chosen by each of us. We arrived home, washed up, and sat down to eat our treats. John asked what we each had, so I showed how I had a molasses cookie and Mary showed how she had a chocolate chip cookie. John had chosen a plain croissant and he said with triumphant joy:

"And mine has no flavor at all!"

He would probably be happy if all his food had "no flavor at all," sweet boy!

3 comments:

  1. Croissants have the best flavor of all: flaky, buttery goodness! Good choice on his part. ;-) What a sweetheart John is!

    ReplyDelete