Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spaghetti for Dinner

Today Mary made us 'spaghetti' for dinner.

That 'spaghetti' is made of the tassels from a throw blanket we keep in the den. No children were disciplined in the making of this spaghetti, as the throw was already old and falling apart--but I'll probably regret that!

Today I had the pleasure of attending my third sewing machine mastery class while Chris watched the children. We still have snow on the ground, but the temperature is up to about 45 degrees, so the kids got to play in the snow and go to the playground.

2 comments:

  1. Mary is so much like my kids!! Maybe that is why I love her.
    Did I ever tell you about the time the kids cut up a broom to use the bristles as hay for some game or other? LOL
    I found the remains of the departed broom under their bed and heard the story. No discipline there either >:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't count the number of times Emma has done something creative like this, and I haven't been able to offer up discipline for a variety of reasons.

    I LOVE the imagination. Not so fond of the mess said imagination creates.

    ReplyDelete