Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Visit to Starbucks

This morning when I came downstairs, I discovered that my husband had (1) emptied the dishwasher of clean dishes, (2) made us homemade scones, and (3) already washed his cooking dishes. What a guy!!!

The cats have yet to scratch John. Here Missy and the baby visit:
John is showing increasing interest in the stairs. The baby gates I bought yesterday won't work, so we need to exchange them.
Here is John in a precious little outfit that he has grown into with my friend Elaine at Starbucks. Of course, Elaine would never put her baby son in any kind of outfit that could be called "precious" or "little," but she tolerates me anyway.
A bird's eye view of John easily moving aside the cardboard blockade I put on the stairs:
My tomatoes are beginning to fruit! There are some plum-sized green tomatoes on the bushes:



2 comments:

  1. I thought John looked just like Chris until I saw the picture of him with your friend Elaine. He looks just like you in that picture. Something about his expression looks just like his Mom!
    That is a "precious little" outfit. He is adorable!
    love, Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete