Friday, March 9, 2007

Yes, John Really Does Smile

Finally, a good photo showing John's smile!


You see that I had to tickle his chin while taking the photo with my other hand to capture this smile. John smiles all the time, but he always becomes serious when he sees a camera in his face. I think he is examining the technology. It is probably a sign of his general high intelligence.
The Trinity of Lauers are travelling to Mama's hometown in California tomorrow! My side of the family will get to meet my firstborn, about which I'm very excited.
Tip to the grandparents: Just today John discovered that he thinks the "zzzzzzzzzzz" sound is hilarious. When I pretend to be a bee, circling his face, approaching ever closer, "zzzzzzzzzzing" all the while, then "landing" on his lips for a kiss, John thinks it's a darned riot. Of course, John also thinks the pattern of dolphins on one of his blankets is a source of endless amusement, so my bee act isn't up against a lot of competition.

1 comment: