Wednesday, March 7, 2007

This Is What Daddies Do When Mommies Aren't Looking

Chris called me in from the kitchen, saying, "Come here! I've misplaced John!" We "found" John in the basket of stuffed animals in the sitting room, from whence I rescued him.



I suppose I should be thankful for daddies because if it were up to me, John would be raised in a glass bubble of safety. Without daddies putting babies in baskets or playing airplane with them (which makes this mommy's heart skip a beat) or testing all the time whether they're ready for the Exercsaucer ("No, his head still bobbles! Leave him alone!")--essentially, always pushing the envelope--we wouldn't explore the wilds or win wars or build countries.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Wait 'til Grampa gets to spend some quality time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is REALLY funny! Way to go Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest picture by far! How precious! This sort of behavior must run in Lauer men! Tim has pictures of Anne as a baby in a fruit basket on top of the counter! It is funny, but I'm glad I wasn't there to take the pic. It scared me as well, but sure makes for precious pictures. This is too adorable!! Love, Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete